Property sales, acquisitions and advisory servicesThe Land and Property Group provides advice to government, departments and agencies relating to future uses or disposal of surplus government property. The group has expertise in the areas of property sales, acquisitions, leasing and advisory services.
The key responsibilities of the Land and Property Group include:
- sale of surplus Crown land and freehold land held by DTF or other government agencies;
- acquisition of land or property to meet government service needs;
- assisting agencies with strategic property asset planning, project management and resolution of complex land tenure issues;
- project delivery including leasing, town planning and land remediation activities;
- facilitating the issue of Crown grants (land titles) following the sale of Crown land.
Land and Property Group
Phone: (+61-3) 9651 5111
The 2013-14 Budget papers are now available on the Budget website.
Future direction for public private partnerships
The Treasurer has announced a set of reforms that will guide the next phase of PPP investment in Victoria.
Natural Disaster Financial Assistance
Councils need to provide financial assistance claims for all eligible costs associated with infrastructure repairs for the 2010-11 Victorian floods, as well as any other natural disaster events which occurred during 2010-11, by 30 June 2013.
The 2012-13 Model Report is now available. This document assists Victorian government departments and other public sector entities with the planning and preparation of disclosures for the 2013 Annual Report.