The Department's 2011-12 Annual Report was tabled in Parliament on Tuesday 9 October 2012.
Full report 2011-12 Annual Report (3 MB PDF) | (4 MB DOC)
Report sections About DTF (217 KB PDF) | (126 KB DOC)
Report of operations (264 KB PDF) | (243 KB DOC)
Financial statements (1 MB PDF) | (3 MB DOC)
Appendices (536 KB PDF) | (714 KB DOC)
Additional informationUnder Financial Reporting Direction 22C Standard Disclosures in the Report of Operations, the Department is required to retain the following information for the 2011-12 financial year:
Information available on request (384 KB PDF)
- A statement that declarations of private interests have been duly completed by all relevant officers.
- Details of shares held by a senior officer as nominee or held beneficially in a statutory authority or subsidiary.
- Details of publications produced by the entity about the entity and the places where they can be obtained.
- Details of changes in prices, charges, rates and levies charged by the entity.
- Details of any major external reviews carried out on the entity.
- Details of any major research and development activities undertaken by the entity.
- Details of overseas visits undertaken including a summary of the objectives and outcomes of each visit.
- Details of major promotional, public relations and marketing activities undertaken by the entity to develop community awareness of the entity and the services it provides.
- Details of assessment and measures undertaken to improve the occupational health and safety (OH&S) of employees.
- General statement on industrial relations (IR) within the entity and details of any time lost through industrial accidents and disputes.
- List of major committees sponsored by the entity, the purpose of each committee and the extent to which the purposes have been achieved.
- Details of all consultancies and contractors including, consultants/contractors engaged, services provided, and expenditure committed to for each engagement.
| (464 KB DOC)
Past annual reports
2010-11 Full report 2010-11 Annual Report (5 MB PDF)
| (7 MB DOC)
2010-11 Report sections About DTF (508 KB PDF)
| (126 KB DOC)
Report of operations (1 MB PDF)
| (407 KB DOC)
Financial statements (4 MB PDF)
| (6 MB DOC)
Appendices (2 MB PDF)
| (997 KB DOC)
2010-11 Annual Report - Additional information (289 KB PDF)
| (256 KB DOC)
2009-10 Full report 2009-10 Annual Report (6,690 kb PDF)
| (4,648 kb Word)
2009-10 Report sections Report of operations (1,456 kb PDF)
| (585 kb Word)
Financial statements (3,142 kb PDF)
| (2,421 kb Word)
Appendices (2,307 kb PDF)
| (1,690 kb Word)
The 2013-14 Budget papers are now available on the Budget website.
Future direction for public private partnerships
The Treasurer has announced a set of reforms that will guide the next phase of PPP investment in Victoria.
Natural Disaster Financial Assistance
Councils need to provide financial assistance claims for all eligible costs associated with infrastructure repairs for the 2010-11 Victorian floods, as well as any other natural disaster events which occurred during 2010-11, by 30 June 2013.
The 2012-13 Model Report is now available. This document assists Victorian government departments and other public sector entities with the planning and preparation of disclosures for the 2013 Annual Report.