The following categories apply to suppliers of construction works:
- Commercial refurbishment
- Fire services contractor
- New commercial construction
- New residential construction
- Residential refurbishment
Within each category for suppliers of construction works, applicants will be allocated a project limit defining the highest project value they may undertake. The following project limits apply:
- Between $250,000 and $500,000 – increments of $50,000
- Between $500,000 and $1,00,000 – increments of $100,000
- Between $1,000,000 and $5,000,000 – increments of $500,000
- Between $5,000,000 and $15,000,000 – increments of $1,000,000
- Between $15,000,000 and $50,000,000 – increments of $5,000,000
Project limits greater than $50,000,000 are available only to suppliers listed on the National Pre-qualification Scheme and are determined based on an applicant’s financial standing and project history.
Help and support
Please contact Residential Cladding Rectification Register if you need help understanding the pre-qualification categories used for suppliers of construction works.